What is your customer service support hours?
- Inspire.world provides customer service support Monday through Friday from 9 am - 6 pm CST, excluding holidays.
Where do you ship your products?
- We currently ship products to all 50 states. However, we do not ship internationally at this time.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
- We only offer standard ground shipping at this point. Expedited shipping is a feature we plan to offer in the future.
What is the Inspire.world return policy?
- Most of our suppliers offer returns for items within 14 days of delivery of order. Please see the return policy.
How do I return an item?
- Please see Inspire.World return policy.
- Login to your account to access your order. Then you will be able to initiate return for that order.
Are there any return exceptions?
- There are exceptions for certain category of products like food and intimate apparel. Refer to Refer Inspire.world return policy.
- Any approved refund will automatically be credited back to the original payment method.
- Yes, only if it is requested at the time of return and it has to be a credit card with the same name as the original credit card used to purchase the item. If the item was purchased via a gift card then the amount can only be refunded as a gift card.
How long will it take to get my refund after I return an item?
- It can take up to 2 weeks from the time your item has been received by the manufacturer.
- You will receive a credit back to that gift card or if that gift card is no longer valid you will receive a new online gift card.
Will I get refunded for my shipping cost to return the item?
- If the item is returned due to a mistake from the supplier then you will be refunded for your shipping cost. If the product is returned for other reasons, then you may be responsible for the shipping cost to return the item. Please see the return policy.
Are there any other costs to return an item?
- If the item is returned due to a mistake from the supplier then there are no other costs. If the product is returned for other reasons, then you may be responsible for a restocking fee. Please see the return policy.
Is the amount being contributed to the Partner tax deductible for me the end customer who purchased the product?
- No, because you are purchasing a product for your personal use and at a fair market value. If you choose to donate the product you purchased to the Partner or any other organization, then that's a contribution you are making directly with that organization that you will have to work with them or your tax accountant to determine if it is tax deductible.
Manage My Account
How to I change my account information
Please login to your account and select MY ACCOUNT. You will be able to see your information and make any necessary change. Remember to save any changes you make.
How to I change my password
Please login to your account and select MY ACCOUNT. Select change password from the menu. You will be able to see your information and make password change. Remember to save any changes you make.
What if I forget my password?
Please go to login window and select forgot password. Follow the instructions to setup new password for your account.
What if I forget my userid?
Please select contact us link at the bottom of the website. Fill out the form with your first and last name. Please state you forgot your userid. Inspire.world support will get in touch with you. You may be asked to provide additional information for security.
How do I contact Inspire.World for any other questions?
Please select contact us link at the bottom of the website. Fill out the form with your first name, last name and email. Describe what information you need; we will get in touch with you.
How do I get more information about fundraising organization?
Info coming soon.
Where is my Order.
Within 36 hours of expected delivery, login to your account
If your order is 36 hours past the expected delivery date, please Contact Us.
How do I track my order?
How do I contact shipment carrier?
See list of Shipping companies and contact information below.
Phone: 1-800-821-3641, Option 2
Phone: 1-800-592-7489 (6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT)
Phone: 1-800-334-5000, Extension 4200
Reasons for Undeliverable Packages
There are many reasons that a package may be returned to us as undeliverable.
Item is too big for a P.O. Box.
Some items are too big to ship to a P.O. Box and must be shipped to a street address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient.
If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as "PO BOX" followed by the number. Also, if you're a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do not use "Box" for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts.
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three attempts, the package will be returned to supplier.
Damaged During Transit.
If a package is damaged on its way to you, the shipper may return it to the supplier without attempting delivery.
Other Transportation Problems.
Packages can be sorted to the wrong carrier or labels can be damaged such that the carrier is unable to determine the correct delivery address.
Refused by Recipient.
If a recipient is not expecting a package, they may refuse it if they believe it was sent to them in error.
About Problems Signing In
If you're having trouble signing in, you may be entering in an incorrect account information.
Clear Your Browser's Cache and Cookies
Your Internet browser's "Help" menu will have instructions for how to clear the cache and cookies.
CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on Your Keyboard
Passwords are case sensitive, so "PASSWORD" and "Password" are recognized as two different passwords.
Incorrect E-mail Address
Your e-mail address must be in this format: email@example.com (or .net, .org, .edu, etc.). If you have more than one e-mail address, be sure that you're using the correct e-mail address and password combination for the account you are trying to access. Also, if your computer is set to auto-complete the e-mail, make sure it's the correct e-mail address listed.
If you're sure you're using the correct e-mail address or mobile phone number, try to reset your password. For more information, go to What if I forget my Password.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Inspire.world assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.